Pages

domenica 18 aprile 2010

Shades of grey

Double post, oh yeah. <3
Im still here, despite pc issues (as usual -_- but luckly this time was only a cable...), homeworks and other troubles, like my dog that has eaten my graphic pen ò_ò luckly i've the chance to buy a new Intuos, cause my old Wacom is no longer available being too old.
BTW.
I love it when things come together so perfectly. So, i was really surprised and happy when i've see how this bichromatic look turned out <3
I absolutely love this new Funambule dress from Schadenfreude <3 I've seen the original brown version done for The black bacchanal, hoping I’d see them in more colors and I was not disappointed!<3
[ Shades of grey ]
{Shades of grey - Waking Ashland}

Details:
Skin: Nomine - Sylvan skin china white "Mourna black" (my fav skin ever <3 oldies but goldies!)
Ears: Illusions - Abyssal ears fairy/natural
Hair: Calico Creation - Vanessa in Snow (but i've totally edited this hair, i've edited the size and half-tinted in black after have seen this *_*)
Eyes: Negaposi - Creature eyes (blackpurple) (my new fav eyes shop both whit PC, i think <3)
Tattoo: Snatch - Apnea tattoo
Dress: Schadenfreude - Funambule dress (black)
Fingertape: SiniSTyle - Taped fingers and black nails
Socks: Nightshade Design - Blacklist stripe stocking
Chocker: Snatch - Languid gothic ribbon choker
Other accessories (that you can't see there):
Shoes: Snatch - Gooshers boots (Tuxedo)
Wings: Pink Fuel - Chibi Wings
__
Posted also here: Hueco Mundo (my personal fashion-silly blog \ò_ò/)