Pages

domenica 9 maggio 2010

Minnu's new Lola skins preview







I have done so much pleasure to receive a previw of th new Lelutka skin under the name Lola.



I love Minnu's skin,routinely use and i have always been satisfied with her work.



I was lucky enought to receive the pale and light pack,where inside we found 8 different types of make-up base and lipsticks are separeted only be used with sl 2.0



I personally have have a preference for the pale skin.I imemediately fell in love with pale skin #7,where it has a very delicate yellow eye shadow and lip using the layer with pink lipstick.while the light version i love the number 8 skin with black eyeliner and i have used for the lips the deep red lipstick.what convinced me this was the skin form of the mouth and eyebrows. mouth contours delineated where they remain wide open when zoomed.



I am very happywith the possibility of changin make -up using the same base, i hope that soon make a layer with freckles( i love them X-D)



I say thanks to Minnu Palen and Aradia Dielli and the Leletuka staff






PS: MY ENGLISH IS VERY BAD SORRY X-D